In conjunction with the 2011 National Paddlesports Conference, the ACA will be co-hosting the Whitewater Courses & Parks Workshop.
The purpose of this WCP Workshop is to bring together all facets of whitewater courses and parks, from the designers to the facility managers to the recreational users.
Highlights from this year’s WCP Workshop:
- A trip to The Parklands of Floyds Fork River Project – 21st Century Parks
- Keynote Presentation — TBA
- Multiple educational sessions
- Film Festival
- Ability to joint register for the National Paddlesports Conference or SUP Summit
- Tentative Schedule (will be posted shortly)
- Mark your calendars for September 29 – 30, 2011 to join the WCP Workshop in Louisville, Ky.