All of the juicy details
The Paddle Pickup is a meeting of the Bardstown Boaters and any other person who wants to pitch in and help clean up Bardstown’s water resource, the Beech Fork. We bring out our own boats, float a 5-6 miles stretch of river, pickup and place all the garbage we can find and transport to a dumpster provided by the county. It’s a dirty job and it is fun.
- This year we are floating from Fredericktown, Ky. to Manton, Ky.
- The water level is perfect.
- The weather does what we tell it to do.
- We will meet at Bethlehem High School’s parking lot at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 21.
- Bring your canoe and a water bottle.
- We’ll have snacks and hot dogs at the take-out.