Here is a short breakdown from the meeting held last night. We had 10 members present.
- We will try to paddle from Maud, the burg or Manton if the water flow is up. Low water cleanup will be from 49 to the fairgrounds.
- Justin will be in contact with the Boy Scouts of America.
- We need to lineup a trailer.
- Jay will be buying one or two canoes with last years funds.
- We will reuse left over t-shirts from last year for new volunteers.
- Tim will have the flyer ready mid march.
- Danielle is setting us up with some water education folks who will cross promote the event.
- Kenny will talk with Dean about the dumpster.
We unveiled the whitewater park cost estimates and drawings. Everyone liked what they saw. The city will recieve them next and we will pursue the next steps with their guidance.
For more visit this topic on the forum here.